Welcome to Our Site
Welcome to the Hansen Family Foundation (HFF) website. We are founded on the ideal of giving back generously to a world, a nation and a culture that has enabled the Hansen family to prosper. The Foundation supports a wide range of non-political charitable causes. Our preference, however, is to furnish “start-up” support to smaller non-profit organizations that have, or will have, a significant impact now and into the future. Our goals are to provide:
- Monetary and non-monetary support to recognized charities that are far-reaching, eclectic, and reflective of the HFF philanthropic objectives.
- A giving legacy entrenched in family values and the principles of “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
- Support to organizations that share these same values and assist others to achieve a significantly better life.
I invite you to explore our website to learn more about HFF and view examples of our philanthropic involvement since our inception in 2007. We look forward to hearing from you.
Chairman of the Board
Hansen Family Foundation
The Hansen Family Foundation will provide opportunity for domestic and international secular and non-secular organizations and individuals that support the American Way of Life which is defined by the principles of “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” Specific focus shall be placed on:
- Humanitarian Support
- Disadvantaged Children
- Education, Arts, and Culture
- Environmental Causes
- Animal Welfare
The opportunity will include monetary and/or non-monetary gifts to foster the growth, success, and longevity of the beneficiary and the growth and continued cohesiveness of the Foundation. Learn more...
April 1, 2017:
Deadline for grant applications
April 22, 2017:
Spring Board Meeting
Latest News & Events
- HFF sponsors the Stranding Exhibit at the Virginia Aquarium. more...
- The Mariposa Mural Project in Napa, CA. more...
- HFF catering for charity events now available! more...